- 2D Shoot 'Em Up
- Includes huge update "Binary Stars" on disc
- Endless Arcade Gameplay
- Local Co-Op mode
Our next release
Award-winning Shoot 'Em Up from France!
2D side-scrolling SHMUP with endless arcade gameplay.
Releases 29. July 2018
Knights of Pen & Paper
- Pixel-art RPG
- Enhanced console version
- Put together your own role-playing group
- Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
- Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world
Our previous release
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style,
pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90’s.
Releases 27. May 2018
Old-school FPS with arcade-like gameplay and
rogue-lite mechanics set in ancient egypt.
Releases 29. April 2018
- Nine playable classes
- Rogue-Lite Mechanics
- More than 50 unique weapons
- Huge bosses - two in each pyramid
SLG Release #6
Bunny Must Die!
Japanese 2D Metroidvania hits PlayStation platforms for
the first time outside of Japan.
Releases 31. March 2018
- Metroidvania / Action-Platformer
- Retro-inspired Graphics
- Challenging levels and bosses
- Limited to 1600 copies per platform
SLG Release #5
Guns, Gore & Cannoli
Prepare yourself for an action-packed run and gun.
Set against the gangster heyday of the roaring twenties.
Released 25. February 2018
- Action-packed Side Scroller Shooter
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2D graphics
- Local Co-Op: Up to 4 players
SLG Release #4
Our first release
Bursting with detail and crazy AI, Tokyo 42 is an ode
to the good old times. A time, where people spent
hundreds of hours on their home computer or 16-Bit
game console, roaming through the wonderful
cyberpunk future world of the classic Syndicate.
- Outstanding soundtrack
- Unique graphic style
- Great attention to detail
- Lovechild of Syndicate and GTA I
Ready for take off!
Steredenn is an award-winning classic 2D side-scrolling shoot ’em up with flashy boss battles and wonderful pixel-art.
This hugely expanded version Steredenn: Binary Stars provides the ultimate package on disc.
- Pierce through the stars either solo or with your friend in local co-op.
- Dodge an insane amount of enemy bullets, face the worst scourges in space.
- A whopping total of 5 ships, 42 weapons and 30 upgrades offers tons of customization options.
Enjoy near infinite replayability and forge your own path across the universe.
Limited to 1900 copies.
Releases on 29. July 2018.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
We will keep you informed about our future releases. Just leave us your e-mail address. It’s as easy as that…
Strictly Limited Games. Let’s get physical!
Strictly Limited Games brings you great console games for PS4 and PS Vita in strictly limited physical editions.
We love games just as much as you do and we truly believe that games, as an art form, should be taken seriously and properly valued – that’s why we really need to have them preserved safely in physical form for future generations.
Just pop the game into your console and enjoy – offline, any time, any place.
Strictly Limited Games publishes games for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
We release only games that we love and want to play ourselves – including high quality collectibles such as art prints, soundtracks or other things that aptly suit the respective game.
You will get these games on a disk/cartridge in a physical case, just like any other officially licensed game – but, as the name suggests, everything we offer will be strictly limited in terms of production numbers.
We publish one title per month and we invite you to explore our website and to meet the lovely people behind these games there.
Everything will be sold exclusively through this website. Therefore make sure to check out our website regularly or simply sign up for our newsletter and you won’t miss a thing.