Publisher: ININ Games, TAITO
Developer: NatsumeAtari Inc., Tengo Project
Limited Edition Pre-Order: 30/06/2019
SLG Release Number: #23
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PS4
The re-boot of the 90s hit game “The Ninja Warriors: Again” for Super Nintendo!
Five androids built for power and programmed to conquer. Each armed with diamond sharp steel, they turn their bodies into raging cyclones – leaping, kicking, and slashing through wave after wave of enemies. More than human, more than machine – the warriors are back!
- Based on the arcade hit and Super NES classic “The Ninja Warriors”
- Two player local co-op (FINALLY!!!)
- Five playable characters – two of them being exlusive to TNS:ROTW!
- Online ranking
- 8 challenging stages
- Large moveset, special attacks and tricks to master
- Completely remade graphics with stunning pixelart
- 16:9 widescreen support, higher resolution
- Music by ZUNTATA, Taito’s famous “house band”, including: Ninja Warriors arcade, Ninja Warriors SNES and Ninja Saviors RotW
The game will be released as a “regular” retail release by ININ Games at a later date.
The Strictly Limited Edition will have the same price tag as the retail one (29.99€), but comes with an exclusive button set, different cover art and is – of course – strictly limited in quantity and individually numbered.