80 Days & Overboard!
|Developer & Licensor:
|SLG Pre Order Start:
|July 7, 2022
|Adventure, Indie, Mystery, Narrative Adventure
Experience some truly unique stories!
Narrow escapes and extraordinary adventures abound in this special collection of two award-winning titles from inkle, the masters of narrative adventures. Bringing together two highly-acclaimed games, 80 Days and Overboard! blend gripping gameplay, high replayability and fantastic writing.
Inspired by Jules Verne’s renowned novel, join Phileas Fogg and his loyal servant Passepartout as they race around the world against a clock that never stops. Explore the entire globe to find the fastest route, or the strangest stories…
Barges, trains, airships and mechanical camels are ready to whisk you away. Take the newly-built Orient Express from Paris to Istanbul, then hop on a hot-air balloon for a 3-day journey to Beirut. Will you board a passenger ferry bound for Alexandria or an airship to Mesopotamia, or perhaps ride an ingenious solar-car down the old road to Baghdad through the ruins of an ancient Sumerian city...?
Taking its literary roots and exploding them across the entire world, 80 Days weaves a compelling narrative with deep characters and interactions. Branching paths allow for near limitless possible story developments and endings. Every new playthrough is a completely new experience and there is always more to discover.
Will you make it back to London in time? With hundreds of routes and cities to explore and thousands of people to meet, unique adventures, hidden corners and secrets abound in this multi-award-winning masterpiece of interactive fiction.
- Travel around the world With over 170 bespoke cities to visit
- New twist on established setting Dive into the richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Creative ways to travel Travel by train, airship, moving city, ice-walker, hydrofoils and much more…
- Near limitless freedom of choice Thousands of choices create a journey with endless possibilities
- Beautiful, unique visuals Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Take up the challenge 80 Days is not the end – can you do it in less?
A murder has been committed aboard a ship bound for New York – and you’re the one whodunnit. Now you have just eight hours to help the former actress Veronica Villensey lie, cheat and murder her way to freedom.
Cover the evidence, mislead the witnesses, frame another suspect and escape with your husband’s life insurance and your reputation intact in this next-generation visual novel where every move counts, and every character is watching. Choose your words carefully, or the finger of suspicion will turn on you.
Blackmail a spy, fall in love, murder a rival, drug a witness, lie, befriend, betray, console, sneak, seduce, steal, borrow, pray, eavesdrop, deceive, kill...There are clues, evidence, suspects, accusations, secrets and lies. Can you get away with murder?
You’ll need all your cunning, coercion and charisma to ensure that someone else takes the fall.
- Simulated story-world NPCs have their own agendas, and remember everything they see and hear.
- Next-gen visual novel Choose every line and every action. Go where you want, when you want.
- Who can you trust? Some characters are friendly, and some are out to get you. Who will you befriend? And who will you betray?
- Every minute counts You have eight hours to escape justice. The clock is always ticking.
- Highly replayable Play once for a thrill, or multiple times to uncover all the secrets and achieve Veronica’s ideal ending.