Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Depending on the destination country, import restrictions and charges may apply – please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s custom policies.
Customers within Germany:
- 4,99 € for parcels up to 2000 g / 4.4 lb (for example 2 games + soundtrack CD + art print)
- 6,49 € (roughly $7.60) for packages up to 500 g / 1.1 lb (for example 2 games + soundtrack CD)
- 9,99 € (roughly $11.60) for packages up to 1000 g / 2.2 lb
- 19,99 € (roughly $23.30) for packages up to 2000 g / 4.4 lb
Weights for reference (all figures here are approximate estimates, shipping costs will be individually calculated during checkout):
- 1 game including packaging: 120 g / 0.27 lb
- 1 soundtrack including packaging: 120 g / 0.27 lb
- 1 art print on aluminium: 550 g / 1.21 lb
- 1 art print on acrylic glass: 800g / 1.76 lb
Please note that all shipments may be subject to import charges. This does not apply to customers with an EU delivery address!
For more information regarding duties, customs and VAT, please check with your local customs office.
At the moment we cannot handle subsequent changes to your order but as long as your orders are not yet shipped or being prepared for shipment, you can cancel your existing order(s) and place a new one including all items you would like to have shipped in one package.
There may be several reasons for this, including issues with:
- Payment – we were not able to verify your payment details or the payment did not get through.
- Delivery address – the delivery address seems to be incorrect or incomplete.
- Stock availability – on some rare occasions the item may have already run out of stock right before your order went through.
Please note: We reserve the right to cancel orders that exceed common household quantities.
This only applies to German customers: Even though all games have been officially rated, the rating itself is not printed on the cover.
Under German law, these games must not be delivered to minors.
We ship our games in a package with age verification. This means the deliverer will check if the recipient is at least 18 years old. A person living in the same household with the same surname or a written authorization is also allowed to accept the package, so you don’t have to be at home. We can’t ship to your local Packstation, sorry.
The deliverer will only check your age on the ID if he is unsure whether you are over the age of 18 or not.
Currently there are only two of us but we are doing what we can to get your order ready. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship.
Once your order has been despatched, please allow up to 10 working days for your package to arrive.
German customers, please make sure that an adult individual is available at the premises to sign and receive delivery of the items.
We will not be reprinting any of the items we sold. But there may be restock on cancelled orders.
There is no age rating printed on the cover / disk.
But of course, all games published by Strictly Limited Games have been officially rated by the German Entertainment Software Self-Regulation Body (USK).
Not at the moment, sorry.
The games for PS4 and PS Vita are not region locked, so they work fine on any console worldwide.
But this does not necessarily apply to DLC (downloadable content): If you live outside of Europe, you would have to create an European-Account on your PlayStation console and purchase European DLC in the European PSN Store.